Long over-due
Howdy :-) I'm assuming that I haven't been kicked off of everyones' bloglines...we'll see if anyone remembers me!
Life...WOW...what to say. It's like one of those overdue emails to a long-lost friend...you just don't want to do it, but it's gotta get done to move forward.
So, the short version (likely the only version) of the last few months (how many?!):
1) We own our first home!
2) We moved in 5 weeks later than promised!
3) We finally saw all of our possessions again...after 4 months sitting in storage!
4) I have a *kick-ass* job...it's perfect!
5) I forgot how to run! I'm scared shitless about that!
6) But, we have our own house and we have awesome jobs!
Once things calm down (will they ever??), I hope with all my heart, to get back to it...the discipline, the passion, the drive, the friendship, the FUN...all the things I've lost since I let my running slide.
One day at a time...

14 Comments:
Welcome back, Sarah!
Your move sounds like our move was. Closing gets dragged out and your stuff is off visiting somebody else. I guess the house is still filled with boxes, huh?
Don't worry about the running. You're a natural, it will come back easily. You just have to slowly begin to push everything else out of your life again and spend all your free time on the road until all you think and talk about it running. I know its hard to pick up an obsession again after so long but you'll be ok. :D
Glad to see you back online. Yea!
PS
Jeff is running in Boston tomorrow.
Awesome things happening for you! That's great!! I agree with Jon, you are a natural and will fall right back into running when you're ready.
Welcome back, and congrats on the house and new job!
Glad to hear everything is going so well! That's great news! You'll run again, soon!
Take care.
Irene
Welcome back!
Glad to see that you haven't been rained out!
Excellent news, of all the best kinds! No worries on the running, I'm so slow coming back from pregnancy that you can't do any worse than that. :)
The good news: she's back on line.
The better news: her life is all good.
The best news: for the time being, I could probably outrun her!
Happy Easter. Thanks for the update. I'm glad things are going well for you. Keep us posted! :)
its been so long! :) welcome back, sounds like things are groovy. the running will remember you, don't worry.
Welcome back! Congratulations on the new home and jobs.
Hey!! You finally appeared on my google reader!! Welcome back, and great news all around. The running will come. I am so happy it has all worked out for you, Sarah. Don't disappear again:)
Sarah disappeared again. Sure hope she is well.
I saw pictures of you/us on Susie's Finally Running blog tonight. Had to seek you out. Still living large in the Great Northwest?
Post a Comment
<< Home