Four (or fewer!) Things
Because everybody's doing it...
Four jobs you've had in your life:
1) my first job was at TacoTime
2) housekeeping at hotel (the things I found under the mattresses...ugh!)
3) lab assistant (measuring pH of soil samples)
4) intern for Senator in Washington, DC
Four movies you could watch over and over:
1) I.Q.
2) Titanic
3) When Harry Met Sally
4) ??
Four places you’ve lived:
1) Montana (born and raised!)
2) Oregon
3) Connecticut
4) Seattle
Four TV shows you love to watch:
1) I still love ER (I'm probably the only viewer the show has!)
2) CSI
3) House
4) I'm recovering from a Law and Order addiction
Four places you’ve been on vacation:
1) Disney World/Caribbean
2) Southern Germany
3) NYC
4) does driving across the country TWO times count as a vacation??
Four websites you visit daily:
1) Yahoo
2) Bloglines
3) Weather.com, to see if it's raining here :-)
4) craigslist
Four of your favorite foods:
1) Prime Rib
2) California and Philly Rolls (sushi)
3) Ice cream
4) Pasta (filled...tortellini/ravioli)
Four places you’d rather be:
1) 1996
2) on a warm, tropical island
3) with my hunny (he's out of town)
4) running trails in Montana
Four albums you can’t live without:
1) all of Sarah McLachlan's work
2) Ten-Pearl Jam
Four vehicles I’ve owned:
1) '94 Honda Civic
2) '04 Subaru Outback

6 Comments:
I do not want to know any more about the hotel mattresses.
Titanic I watched one time and had nightmares. I can't go back.
Is ER still on? Have you seen Boston Legal?
I'll eat with you anytime. (I think you know that)
1996? curious....
Sarah McLachlan is very good. Put her on when you start those lists.
Housekeeping? I was waiting for a really rude comment from David. :D
I've never heard of a Philly roll. Must be some fancy east coast sushi?
Ditto on the 1996.
I just love a list, and your lists made me smile and giggle. Especially the L & O addiction, because my god, that's the addiction to have if you need a fix ~ one of those shows is on 24/7, on some channel or another!
The answer 1996 is so interesting, so provoking. I'm dying to know! But it seems like a sad answer too, for some reason, so I hope it's for a great reason, and not some regret.
xoxo
Mia
Jon, Sarah is too sweet for me to lay down one of my rude comments. She causes me greater restraint than most folks ....
We need to organize a RBF get together to watch When Harry Met Sally. It is one of my fav. and it was on Jon's lists too! :)
I just now checked back here and found out you moved! Wow! I hope everything is going well and that you're finding new and wonderful places to run!
Irene
Post a Comment
<< Home