Sunday, October 23, 2005

Tagged!

Tagged by Jack and Riona: 23rd post, 5th sentence

From June 26, 2005..."So, I stopped for a few seconds, stretched out the hamstrings (which I do while my rear faces a tree or hedge...my pink running shorts have an inner liner, but I still feel a little self-concious about showing my booty to passer-bys!). "

At least getting tagged got me blogging :-) Oh, and I was thinking a few days back that I need to write a post about THE WORST thing I've ever tasted: the new whole-grain ChipsAhoy. They taste like the hay I feed my guinea pigs...really. Don't buy them...they're nasty.
--------------------------
I got in a few (two?) 4 mile runs last week and three yoga classes...I was intending to get out and do a longer run today, but well, I just didn't feel like it. And that's okay...

I've been in a funny limbo-place the last few weeks...my life may change by the end of the year or it may not happen for another 6 months. I don't like the uncertainty. I don't like that it's *completely* out of my hands. I want my husband to get this job so badly, but I've been trying to temper my emotions and words so he doesn't feel so much pressure; though, he knows...he knows that I need to leave this place. That I need a fresh start. But will it really solve anything?

I'm in a darker mood today...maybe I should have gotten in that run. It often seems to be the answer to these spells. But, my body needs to heal a bit, both physically and emotionally. Okay...enough of this.

A. maria, Jank, Jon, and others...I've been cheering for you guys this weekend. Looking forward to the reports :-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Jon (was) in Michigan said...

I just have to ask, how do you know what the ginnea pig food tastes like?

2:10 PM  
Blogger David said...

I hear you had a nice cup of coffee. Savor the flavor and smile for us.

7:58 PM  
Blogger Jank said...

Thanks so much; and you, if anyone, should know what great cookies taste like...

9:01 PM  
Blogger Steffany said...

Wow--I related personally to almost everything in this post: from hoping your husband gets a certain job, to uncertainty/distaste for your current position, to the way running helps curb your dark moods...
I hope that you're feeling better now, and that you find peace and contentment. You certainly have a lot of supportive friends!

10:40 AM  
Blogger HouseRunner said...

I Wish i had read your post yesterday, before I went food shopping and bought those chips ahoy. Now, i've never tasted guinea pig food, but they are really bad.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home