Finally a post!
I haven't really felt much like posting...don't know why. My hip seems to be doing fine (great, I probably just jinxed it), though I notice some tightness here and there. I guess it's an improvement over the week where I was sitting in the ladies room, crying about it :-)
I'll be leaving in a bit...should be a nice break from the humidity here. I'm a little antsy that I might not get in as much running as I'd like...my parents have a tendency to overplan our vacations. So, I'll try and be flexible; I should stay on East coast time for the first few days...I can take advantage of waking up several hours before everyone else and get out and enjoy a few beautiful Montana sunrises :-)
I've gotten in a fair amount of miles since last week...I feel good about that.
Thurs: 5.5 miles
Sat: 11.3 miles
Mon: 6.3 miles
Today: 6 miles
--------------
All the best to those with races/long runs/short runs :-) And did you hear the news?! David's gonna be back for New Haven!! Awesome :-)

9 Comments:
oof, sorry to hear about the hip issues. Sounds like you're on track to taking care of it, though, which is better than I what I tend to do in similar situations (complain but do nothing to fix the problem...)
Glad to hear your hip is doing better and you're able to put some miles in. Enjoy your vacation!!!
have a great vacation!!!!!!!!!!
I'm with Susan...I thought you were in Montana already!!
Well then. Have a great, somewhat restful, vacation!
And we should do a running chicks thing when you return.
Have a great time in Montana. Shouldn't be a whole lotta humidity there.
So hard to hear about the hip. Maybe if you don't get to run much in Montana, you'll at least get the rest that will get you back and fighting fit again. Good luck! Enjoy yourself :-) Come back in one piece.
Will you be back for Labor Day? I sure hope so!
Enjoy Montana (I thought you were there already too!)
I sure miss Sarah. I hope she's having fun in Montana and will be back soon.
Too bad about your hip. Did you feel your doctor's diagnosis was definitive? Perhaps PT will help. I began seeing a chiropractor since I wasn't having much relief seeing a PT. It worked for me. I hope you find a course of treatment that will offer relief and you can get things back to normal! Take care and have a good trip!
Post a Comment
<< Home