Monday, May 16, 2005

Quick Post

Just a quick post because I need to get back to work! Had a really great workout in the "gym" (the decrepit, smelly place in our apartment complex where most of the equipment is broken) on Saturday. I had planned to a long run outside, but I just wasn't in the mood...I actually stepped out the door ready to run, and felt the slightest breeze and declared it was too cold and windy to run outside! What a wuss :-)

Instead, I did about 10 minutes on the treadmill (got bored and cranky), hopped on the recumbent bike for a good 15 minute interval ride, and then back on the treadmill for 30 minutes. I also did a warm-up and cool-down walk (what a good girl!). I did a few upper body machines, stretched, and called it a day.

Yesterday was a great day at yoga...I was really focused and my mind didn't wander at all. It's funny how sometimes it just clicks.

Tonight should be a nice run outside...husband it working late, so I can take my time and not rush home to make dinner. Hope everyone had a great weekend, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home