Late Friday
I'm home all alone and my eyes are getting droopy. I've read through a bunch of blogs, left a few comments here and there, and now I'm going to crawl into bed. Both my husband and I were up around 5am for work...he's still there :-(
I ran another 3+miles on the treadmill last night, starting with a warm-up of 5 minutes walking. I did another 10minutes on the elliptical, and then did 3 sets of leg raises and hamstring curls (both with really light weight). I made a good effort to stretch out the legs well when I was finished.
So far today, I haven't felt much in my knee...I do feel a little tight cramp in my right hip. I also felt really stiff most of the morning. I shouldn't feel this beat-up at 27 years old, right? Yikes...I wonder if cutting back so much on my mileage could be adding to the stiffness?
Anyways, enough analysis (I know my husband is tired of my reports on every slight ache I feel). I hope to run outside tomorrow; my first time in over a week! It is supposed to rain *all* weekend :-(
Best of luck to those with races this weekend! Good night-

2 Comments:
Thanks for the good wishes.
I hope you're feeling better by now. Sounds like you just needed some good sleep, nothing too serious.
Glad to see from later posts that you're feeling better!
Post a Comment
<< Home