Monday, May 23, 2005

Great Weekend!

My run on Saturday was fantastic! I did a little out and back loop 2x for a total of 90 minutes (I always add on a few more minutes than the schedule calls for...I don't know why). I stretched out really well afterwards, receiving a comment from some guy suggesting that I better not "push over that tree" (I was doing a calf stretch). My husband later treated me to a decent dinner where I had the best Spanikopita. Delicious!

Sunday, I went to a drop-in yoga class that rotates teachers every week. The instructor this week specializes in Ashtanga, so that was a fairly invigorating class! Still, I didn't feel any muscle soreness or unhappy joints :-) I definitely feel charged for the half-marathon in a few weeks!

Today is a rest day...and haircut day! I'm taking off in a few minutes for the salon. Hopefully I won't be wearing a hat to work tomorrow :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Riona said...

90 minutes! That's awesome ... Blogs like yours are so encouraging and inspiring, I really appreciate them.

1:58 PM  
Blogger April Anne said...

And....how did the hair cut go? I have short hair, but I am trying to grow it out. I want it long enought to put up in a pony tail when I run.

7:53 PM  
Blogger Noames said...

Short hair is scary--but often looks awesome. How'd it turn out?

And don't worry about the half-marathon. You're so on top of that, you'll do great!

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home