Introduction
An introductory post seems awfully intimidating…how to make a big splash and entice readers to follow along as the days pass. Well, this will be primarily a running journal…I started a personal blog sometime last year and ended up deleting it because I rarely updated it. Plus, I never listed it anywhere so there weren’t any readers to follow along.
I found the Running Blog Family early on…yet, I was hesitant to start up my own running blog. I’m still not sure I’ll find as much time as I’d like to keep a witty dialogue about my training, but I really felt like I wanted to join the family. I read so many running-related blogs and I get *so* much inspiration and guidance…even as a lurker :-) So, here goes!
I currently live in Connecticut, but I’m originally from Montana. My heart definitely isn’t here in the East…all of my family is out West and that is where we (my husband and myself) long to be. But, for the time being, we’re out here because this is where the current jobs put us.
I’m now training for a half-marathon in June. After that, we’ll see how I feel about signing up for the Hartford marathon. It’s sitting there in the back of my mind. I’d like to run at least one marathon in my life, and now seems like a pretty good time to do it. Oh, and I’m all over the New Haven road race in September that was suggested by Dianna!
So, I hope to finally have a chance to get real input from all you bloggers that I so carefully follow! Thank you :-)

2 Comments:
Welcome aboard!
Thank you!
Post a Comment
<< Home