Thursday, October 06, 2005

Two nights to go until race day! My mind has been elsewhere...I haven't even processed the fact that I'll be running the half on Saturday. I guess it was like that for New Haven, too, so I'm hoping it will go okay. Looks like the weather won't be too lovely...

My time has obviously been directed elsewhere these last few weeks. I just haven't made a strong enough effort to keep updating my blog...maybe I've lost all my readers at this pont :-)

Tomorrow night is another meeting of the CT contingent of the RBF. I'm so excited to touch base with everyone, basking in their excitement and energy before the big race. Hopefully it will bring me back to where I need to be.

With that, I'll get back to making cookies :-)

9 Comments:

Blogger Mia Goddess said...

I would walk to Connecticut tonight for a cookie. And the company! Have a great run and I'll be cheering you on!

12:20 AM  
Blogger Jack said...

Best of luck on your run on Saturday. I'll be cheering for all you guys. I can't wait to hear how you do.

4:11 AM  
Blogger Jon (was) in Michigan said...

Good luck in the race, Sarah! You will be wonderful, I am certain. And I so miss those cookies. Mmmmmmm!

Run hard, Sarah!

4:13 AM  
Blogger ShoreTurtle said...

Have a great weekend!

5:29 AM  
Blogger Lara said...

Yay! Have a great race and a great time with the CT crew!

7:21 AM  
Blogger Oldman said...

Agh...I wish I could be there with the CT crew....O for a good cookie! have a geat race Sarah!~

8:13 AM  
Blogger Jank said...

Go Sarah! Hopefully the weather will hold...

1:07 PM  
Blogger brent said...

have a great race and a fun time!!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Rhea said...

Good luck on the race, and don't let the rain deter you. You're going to have a great time, no matter what. Also, thank you very very much on the advice on whether I should run the Las Vegas Marathon. I've been meaning to tell you that for a couple of weeks. It's just been too crazy here for me to do any blogging lately. I know you know how I feel!

3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home