One last long run...
I've been very diligent in getting my runs in this week...it's been hard trying to fit them in around a tiring work schedule. But, I won't complain...I'd rather be too busy than sitting around, watching the clock :-)
My husband and I celebrated our 1st anniversary over the weekend. We were hoping to get out of town, but, as usual, work interferred. Instead we made it a night of take-out sushi, champagne (a whole bottle...uggh), and frozen wedding cake. Not quite the quiet weekend away in New York we were hoping for, but it was memorable in it's own way :-)
My last long run (of the year??) is this Saturday, then the taper to the half the following Saturday. Should be a great weekend, starting with a carb-load pre-race meal with fellow RBFers. I'm crossing my fingers that all goes well for Susan in the next week...head over to her site and drop your two-cents worth. She's asking for advice!
My blogging will continue to be sparse on this end...I'm not finding much time to sit at the computer these days.

8 Comments:
Congratulations on your anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!! I have the night off from work and a babysitter for next Friday night!!!! I can't wait to do a little carb- loading with the RBF.
Happy anniversary! Have a good taper and a great run!
Happy Anniversary! I remember frozen wedding cake - somehow it was much better than either of us thought it would be.
Good luck at work - congrats on getting the runs in, and good luck in the half!
Congratulations on making it through the first year of "bliss" and finding a memorable way to celebrate.
I hope your taper week is so easy that you won't quit running after the race. I am jealous that you'll all reconvene for another RBF Carbo Feast.
Work hard then stop working when you leave. Enjoy Sarah time. It's worth more.
Happy Anniversary! Can't wait to hear about the half ~ whenever you all get together, there are stories!
Happy Anniversary! 6 more days!! Yahooo!! You are going to do awesome.
Happy Anniversary, Sarah! (ok, reeeally late on this one). Hope the long run went well, and you are not too deep into the taper madness, frantically checking weather reports and your race clothes.
Rest and eat your carbs. 6 more days!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home